positive user feedback

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Hibby83

positive user feedback

Post by Hibby83 »

Good evening everyone.

I just wanted to touch base and give some credit to the fellow enthusiasts that I've had personal purchase dealings with on the forum. These individuals were a pleasure to deal with, whether it was something as simple as a small part, reloading component and even up to an item(s) needing FFL.

There is a handful of others out there whom I didn't mention that I've either had conversations with on the phone or multiple correspondence through email. The admins and users sure keep this forum a good place.

My most recent dealing I received an original "gen 1" FBI front sight. That makes my spare "FBI" barrel assembly now a bona fide unit and me a happy camper. It came to me with a tall Redfield (216) front when originally purchased. I'm sure some/most of you see yourselves as not only collectors but curators "to a point" of these ol spring-poles.

Phyrbird
JiminMaine
Sarge756
wmson6953
S and S HUNTCLUB
81police

Re: positive user feedback

Post by 81police »

:D :D :) :)
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Just to return the feedback:
My dealings with this Gent were excellent. They could have went south in many ways but we made arrangements by the book, not always easy. He can be trusted to be fair & scrupulously stick to his agreements. We have fun too.
Phyrbird
SOKY
Hibby83

Post by Hibby83 »

Phyrbird wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:41 pm Just to return the feedback:
My dealings with this Gent were excellent. They could have went south in many ways but we made arrangements by the book, not always easy. He can be trusted to be fair & scrupulously stick to his agreements. We have fun too.
Thank you Pyrbird. I certainly repeat the same back at you, all our dealings I feel were first class.

I had sent an email the other week, not sure if you have seen it.