gunbroker--problems

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Roger

gunbroker--problems

Post by Roger »

Hey fellas, I' ve been having problems trying to find remington model 8 on gunbroker. It way be my old computer,but it continues to work on other models I go to. I' ve tried doing what Ihave been doing with the advanced search ,but it simply says there are 0 results. Have any of you guys had similar problems? Please remember that I am computer challenged.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
jack1653

Re: gunbroker--problems

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Roger,

I just tried a search an it worked for me. In the search box I entered in quotes “Remington 8”. Give it a try.

Regards,

Jack
81police

Post by 81police »

Welcome to the new gunbroker!
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Yeah, my old searches are tttthhhhpppttt...
Phyrbird
SOKY
In The Ten Ring

Post by In The Ten Ring »

Gunbroker has redone things, which I don't really like.

However, I have no trouble finding Model 8's and 81's so I will help you if I can.

On the main page, there is a "Browse Categories" drop down menu. Scroll down to "Firearms." Then "Rifles" and finally "Semi Auto Rifles."

Type into the search bar "Remington Model 8" and have at it. *Unfortunately most there will be AR 15's."

You could also search by caliber and you could search the C & R category, again using the drop down menu.

I searched last night, just passing the time, and found about ten different rifles for sale.
Roger

Post by Roger »

Thanks for your help, guys.Ill try your suggestions
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
Missionary

Post by Missionary »

Good afternoon
Have seen the same issue looking for other interesting items. Plus they seem to have the knack to fill the list you want with all sorts of other items.
Hibby83

Post by Hibby83 »

What I do is I start at the main breakdown search. I search under semi auto rifles. I then filter the search by using Remington as the manufacturer and then pick the caliber of choice, and once I exhaust the search for “25 Remington” I’ll go onto the next chambering of choice. The only firearms that populate are Model 8’s or 81’s!