A GREAT 8 Christmas 2017!!

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
81police

A GREAT 8 Christmas 2017!!

Post by 81police »

Merry Christmas from the GREAT MODEL 8!!

This makes 8+ years we've been going, so thank all of you who participate and bring so much insight to our forums. Enjoy our doctored "A Christmas Story" pictures from over the years....forget Red Ryder, get that boy a Model 8 now!!

And more importantly, I hope during this holiday season, we're all reminded of how blessed we are, whether enjoying family, friends, food, or that we're even alive one more day. For those of us who know Jesus...

"But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir" - Galatians 4:4-7

Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
81police

Re: A GREAT 8 Christmas 2017!!

Post by 81police »

Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
ROBOPUMP

Post by ROBOPUMP »

Great post Cam and ditto from Houston.

ROB
Roger

Post by Roger »

Hey Cameron,
Thanks for your posting of these great pics. I look forward to seeing a new one every year.
Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all of our fellow forum members. Iowa sends out our best wishes for a happy and safe holiday season.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Merry Christmas to all, and a Merrier New Year.
Again life is short, be with family and friends, enjoy what you do and do what you love.
Carl

*<<<xX-)|
Phyrbird
SOKY
canuck

Post by canuck »

HaHa, those are great Cam!
Thanks for taking the time to make them and to keeping this forum running
Merry Christmas to all from the great white north!
northcountrygent

Post by northcountrygent »

I laughed my tail off when I saw those pics as I just watched that show yesterday--- so all those scenes are still very fresh in my mind. A classic-- hilarious! :lol: And thanks for the Biblical verses-- if everyone was a practicing Christian there would be a lot less problems in this world. Oh yeah, you aren't supposed to say stuff like that in this "politically correct" society. Oh well-- I just said it! :D