Had some surgery

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Phyrbird

Had some surgery

Post by Phyrbird »

Ladies and Gents;
Had disc surgery a week ago, so I'll be a little less active for a while. Luckily it seems to be a great success. ;) Just got 6 weeks of rehab.
Jack it may be fortuitous our postponing the event. I won't be allowed :cry: :cry: any recoil for a couple of months anyway....
Phyrbird
SOKY
jack1653

Re: Had some surgery

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Carl,

Sorry to hear about your surgery, but it sounds like you are going to be better after the rehab is completed. It is good to be patient with the recovery process and give yourself time to heal.

I have had three kidney surgeries since February with general anesthesia and it has kicked my butt real good. I had and still have stones in both kidneys but I am not going to go through any more surgeries at this time.

I agree with you about postponing the event this year. We will evaluate the event next year. Right now I just need to heal and get my strength back.

Take care my friend and watch that recoil!!

Regards,

Jack
Roger

Post by Roger »

Hey Carl and Jack,
I hope you both have a speedy recovery. I'm going through some life changing issues with my 84 year old father right now. Our lives will never be the same again! So take care of yourselves, my friends. Thanks for your time
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
ranman

Post by ranman »

Carl and Jack all the best in your speedy recoveries. It is always tough to go slow for recovery. Take care guys.
81police

Post by 81police »

Hey Carl, I hope your body recovers even faster than expected. And if recoil is against doctors orders, you can send any and all guns my way and I'll be happy to look after them for the summer :D
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Thanks for the offer Cam but NNNNAAAAWWWW :!: :!: :!:
:lol:
Both of us would have a hard time getting them back home I think. Likewise if the roles were reversed
Phyrbird
SOKY
jacob3

Post by jacob3 »

Phyrbird and jack1653, hoping for a very speedy and painless recovery for the both of you fellows.

2008corvette