A Great 8 Merry Christmas 2016!!

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
81police

A Great 8 Merry Christmas 2016!!

Post by 81police »

We here at The Great Model 8 hope y'all have a very merry Christmas! This makes 7+ years of http://www.thegreatmodel8.net, so thank all of you who participate and bring so much insight to our forums. Enjoy our "Christmas Story" pictures from over the years....forget Red Ryder, get that boy a Model 8 now!!

I hope during this holiday season, we're all reminded of how blessed we are, whether enjoying family, friends, food, or that we're even alive one more day. For those of us who know Jesus, may He be the reason for the season.

"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” - Matthew 1:21

"This child (Jesus) is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be spoken against, so that the thoughts of many hearts will be revealed. And a sword will pierce your own soul too" - Luke 2: 34-35

Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
81police

Re: A Great 8 Merry Christmas 2016!!

Post by 81police »

Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Roger

Post by Roger »

Thank you to Cameron for posting the Christmas Story pics. They're great!! Also thank you for all you do to keep our forum up and running correctly. I'm hoping to be able to go back to the Tulsa Gunshow in April. Maybe we can meet up again for some good conversation and story telling. Time will tell.
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
81police

Post by 81police »

Thanks Roger, I need to try and make Tulsa again this April!
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Merry Christmas to my friends here online....
And a merrier New Years.
Phyrbird
SOKY