FYI weird SPAM claiming to be Jack!

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Adam Lee

FYI weird SPAM claiming to be Jack!

Post by Adam Lee »

Cam and team -

FYI I've received two recent emails in my personal account (not here on PM) that show Jack's email address. I don't believe they are really Jack - they include very little text. Jack, if they ARE from you, I apologize!

Just wanted to give a "heads up" that maybe the SPAMbots are doing their evil deeds and just delete any emails you don't recognize. If the email is really important, then the sender will write back again!!

This Public Service Announcement is provided free of charge from Adam Lee, your resident Elementary School teacher. Current assignment: 4th grade, social studies/reading - yeah buddy!
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
Sarge756

Re: FYI weird SPAM claiming to be Jack!

Post by Sarge756 »

He was hacked.
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Adam Lee

Post by Adam Lee »

Thanks Joe - I just deleted both of the emails, since I doubted they were real.
Them pesky spammers & spambots!

Have fun at the Model 8/81 shootfest, Joe - and please share the photos when you all can!

Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Guys,

My apologies. I was hacked for the second time in a week. There were over 200 bogus emails sent out yesterday.

Regards,

jack1653
Roger

Post by Roger »

Hey fellas, I have received 2 bogus emails claiming to be Jack. But a couple days ago, I also received one from someone claiming to be my friends from S@S Huntclub. Jeff and Bob beware,also all you other members. My youngest son,who is a pro IT guy from Kansas City,told me that I was probably OK, since I only use my tablet and phone for internet access. If you use a PC then you need to change all your passwords if you opened one of these emails. This was my advise from a professional.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com