Tulsa Gunshow April -2-3

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Roger

Tulsa Gunshow April -2-3

Post by Roger »

My plan is for my youngest son and I to attend the spring Tulsa Gunshow. I'm posting this here to see if any members here are going to attend. I know that Jack had expressed an interest,but we haven't dis cussed it any further.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
Hardrada55

Re: Tulsa Gunshow April -2-3

Post by Hardrada55 »

I planned to attend the one last November, but life got in the way. It is my plan (once again) to go to Tulsa in April. As a transplanted Okie, I feel an obligation.
...the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America..."
- Hubert H. Humphrey, "Gun" magazine, Feb. '60
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Roger,

I will be attending the Tulsa gun show. My son and nephew will becoming with me. We are staying at the same place we did last year which is the Crown Plaza about 8 miles straight south of the fairgrounds. I look forward to the trip and will get in touch with you.

Regards,

Jack
curdog

Post by curdog »

I will be there too.
Roger

Post by Roger »

I'll be looking forward to being able to meet up with some fellow members. I especially look forward to discussing the carbine conversion with you,curdog. My old machine (Acer tablet) continues to post multiple postings for one deal, and I don't know how to delete them. If you can help,please chime in or email me.Also it seems to have deleted several of my email addresses.Particularly jack and Corey. If you email me, then I will have your address again.
Thanks for you time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
curdog

Post by curdog »

I will have a couple of carbines there.
Roger

Post by Roger »

Curdog,
I'll be very excited to see and possibly hold one! My email address is in the address box below. I'd appreciate it if you would let me know where you'll be,so I can look you up.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
curdog

Post by curdog »

I will probably leave one at the Creamers' table, if it's OK with them. All the Model 8 guys show up there sooner or later.
I'm usually just wandering around looking at stuff.