8's and 81's sold

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
45guy

8's and 81's sold

Post by 45guy »

When I lived in WI several years ago I sold to a gentleman in CA a 32 caliber model 81 and a rather beat up 30 caliber model 8. If you are him please contact me. 440-413-6483 I am the one who sent you the French lebel riffle and the other 30 caliber model 8.
"The sound of shot sweeping through the air toward you is impressive though. I'll give you that. It's like being swatted with the broom of God."
imfuncity

Re: 8's and 81's sold

Post by imfuncity »

It's me. Too late tonight but I'll call you tomorrow (Sat.). It'll be great to hear from you.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
imfuncity

Still have them

Post by imfuncity »

NOT so beat up 30! Or 32! I just looked at them still nice. Don't we wish we could find the prices like what you found at that gun show back then!! Note: the Lebel hasn't progressed any farther, it is still a "box case".

Good to talk with you and your wife this evening.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine