midway backorder

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Roger

midway backorder

Post by Roger »

Hey fellas,
I just received an email from Midway USA informing me that my back order for 25 rem. brass from quality cartridge has been permantly canceled due to trouble from quality cartridge in providing them with a solid delivery date. Just thought that this might be of interest to some members here.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
ROBOPUMP

Re: midway backorder

Post by ROBOPUMP »

That's not too bad. I get a monthly statement from Cabelas about my back order for some Remininton 35 Rem ammo. I ordered it in Dec. 2013.
Johnhalf

Post by Johnhalf »

ROBOPUMP wrote:That's not too bad. I get a monthly statement from Cabelas about my back order for some Remininton 35 Rem ammo. I ordered it in Dec. 2013.
OMG :o
"Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands." Jeff Cooper
Roger

Post by Roger »

Hey Rob,
My back order was only a little over a year old. You may have the record for oldest back order.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

I don't know if it is the oldest back order or not, but I have had an order in for 5000 rounds of new brass since the first time 81police and I shot the police models at his home in Texas 4 years ago. I just don't understand why us good ole boys can't get the ammo for our beloved springpoles..

Regards,

jack1653
h.charlie

Post by h.charlie »

Waiting that long would drive me nuts! I finally got my lathe tooled and can turn out a 30-30 to 25 rem in just under 2min, hoping to start making my quick change collet for the 30-30 brass and get that closer to a minute, witch is great sense I'm trying to fill a couple ammo cans. In my opinion quality cartridge is crap my last order I got 2 years ago 20 percent of the case I couldn't use out of cause some had spit necks, and other winked shoulders, and about half spilt after first firing.
GRUMPA

Post by GRUMPA »

And that's why I make my own stuff.
ROBOPUMP

Post by ROBOPUMP »

I did receive the box of 35 Rem last week that had been on back order since since Dec, 2013.
So, maybe they have some in stock now.

ROB