dies arrived!

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
TRX

dies arrived!

Post by TRX »

After almost three months on back order, my .30 Remington dies finally arrived. The RCBS box still smalls like fresh plastic...

It will be a while before I can do anything with them, but at least I have a box of loaded .30 Remington ammunition, a bag of .30-30 brass, and I found my old extractor groove cutting tool from back when I used to turn .38 Special into 9mm Largo, going on 30 years ago now...
imfuncity

Re: dies arrived!

Post by imfuncity »

:D fun times about to happen.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
ctgodog

Post by ctgodog »

Mine just showed up also...I ordered mine back in February 2013. It was a great surprise Christmas present. I have about a dozen boxes of 30 Rem factory loads that I can now feel good about shooting and then will be able to reload them. I have all my reloading equipment ready and waiting...it will be fun.

Clint
[b][color=#0040FF]Time is the Essence of Life, Wine, and Great Guns[/color][/b]
In The Ten Ring

Post by In The Ten Ring »

I have never reloaded anything but if I am going to get one of these rifles (actually I want at least 2 of each of .35 and .300 Savage) I guess I'll have to reload.

So...is there anything available in the way of brass for those two and does Lee make what I need? (I have a Lee kit I got back about 1997).