GOT A MINT IN BOX FN TODAY

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
rem81auto

GOT A MINT IN BOX FN TODAY

Post by rem81auto »

Gee, I hope you didn't jump to the conclusion I was talking about the other FN we talk about >>> LOL <<< :lol:. I bet I kick started everybody's heart rate up a bit. Dennis
Joe Kent

Re: GOT A MINT IN BOX FN TODAY

Post by Joe Kent »

Dennis, you did! get my heart rate up, but it is none-the-less a very neat FN. There is actually no FN's that I do not think are neat. All my very best to another Remington as well as S&W Collector , Joe.
81police

Post by 81police »

that was cruel :o

Nice FN btw :)
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

That's a dirty trick to play on an old man. I darn near broke the keyboard to see it.

A darn nice FN even if it is a little short!!

jack1653
mattitude

Post by mattitude »

I used to have one of the Tacticals about 2 years ago that I got in a trade for an HK45 that I had. I loved my HK, but I didn't like being limited to only 10 rounds. I liked that the FN has the 15 rounders, came with factory high profile night sights, threaded barrel and machined slide for a RMR. I ended up getting an RMR and tried it with a friend's suppressor, but because of the blowback the RMR gets coated with all kinds of crap and becomes useless after as little as a single magazine. The trigger wasn't as good as the HK and the grip not as ergonomic no matter what backstrap I installed on it. The pistol was very accurate but for one reason or another I ended up selling it and getting something else from that money...and I'm sure I sold or traded whatever I bought with it.
100% disabled veteran
TSgt (ret.) USAF
5 Dec 1990-28 July 2008
AMMO IYAAYAS!
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

I'm not waiting 'til Christmas or to Pass Go... just gonna start hating you guys in the free states first thing this morning!! ;) :twisted:
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine