Comic Strip History of the life of John M. Browning

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
S and S HUNTCLUB

Comic Strip History of the life of John M. Browning

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

Check it out. Here's a "Comic Strip" history of the life of John M. Browning, throughout various stages of his life. It includes a brief history of some of his firearm patents. We were surprised to not see any mention of the Remington Model 8 or the FN 1900 rifle's though.

It's titled "A complete comic strip story album."

http://www.herstalgroup.com/english/pdf/bd.pdf

Enjoy Life, S and S HUNTCLUB
imfuncity

Re: Comic Strip History of the life of John M. Browning

Post by imfuncity »

Thanks guys, that was a fun read.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
81police

Post by 81police »

that's a cool find, thanks for sharing it with us all. I'm gonna sit down and read it all through.
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Adam Lee

Post by Adam Lee »

Jeff and family,

Thanks for uploading that comic! What a great read - for young people as well as adults! I believe that would be a great comic to give a kid interested in the shooting sports. In fact, I wish I could've gotten my hands on something like this when I was about 10 or 11, it would have been right up there in my comic collection with "Sgt. Fury and the Howling Commandos", "The Haunted Tank", "Star Spangled War Stories with the Unknown Soldier", and all my old MAD's and Cracked comics.

Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.