Looking To Purchase Large Pistol Primers!

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
remcrazy

Looking To Purchase Large Pistol Primers!

Post by remcrazy »

Looking to purchase 2000 to 5000 large pistol primers at a "fair" cost. Winchester, Remington, CCI or Federal brands.
Email direct: circlebranch@cox.net
DWalt

Re: Looking To Purchase Large Pistol Primers!

Post by DWalt »

Lotsa luck. Primers are harder to find than .22 LR, and about as expensive. For some strange reason at the latest local gun show, there were several people with quite a few cartons of Wolf Large Pistol Magnum primers (and no other sizes) - at $80 per thousand. Not to say that they can't be found, but you will likely pay a dear price until the current craziness subsides.

Very doubtful that anyone having a primer stash will be willing to sell any of them now. I sure would not at this time. I might be more willing to do some trading as I have an oversupply of Large Rifle primers that I would trade for small or large pistol primers.
Gleedaniel13

Re: Looking To Purchase Large Pistol Primers!

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

Very doubtful that anyone having a primer stash will be willing to sell any of them now. I sure would not at this time. I might be more willing to do some trading as I have an oversupply of Large Rifle primers that I would trade for small or large pistol primers.
That was a very good news to hear with. Since you have an oversupply of primers I will be expecting that we can have you as our supplier for primers.