A VERY Merry Model 8 Christmas!

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
81police

A VERY Merry Model 8 Christmas!

Post by 81police »

From all of us here at The Great Model 8, we wish y'all a very merry Christmas! Let me personally say thank you for another year of good times on this little website. It's a pleasure to have each and every one of you as members here, I mean that.

I hope we're all reminded of our blessings this holiday as we eat by the fire, laugh with family, and take time to consider the love God showed for us in the sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ.

John 18:37
“You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

Enjoy the picture, but DON'T SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT! :D

Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Roger

Re: A VERY Merry Model 8 Christmas!

Post by Roger »

Hey ,Cam,that's the coolest photoshop ever.I don't know how you did it,but I'm sure glad you did. I'm officially asking your permission to lift a copy of it for my own gunroom collection of vintage gun ads,etc.
Merry Christmas,to every member, from the Iowa Gunnut.
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
81police

Post by 81police »

Thanks Roger! If you'd like I could email a higher resolution version of it?
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Roger

Post by Roger »

Thanks Cam,I would really appreciate that. I simply love that movie. At our show last night,I wore my Ralph "you,ll'shoot your eye out kid " shirt. And I put my electric "Frageelaa" leg lamp on top of my amp to show my team spirit. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

Me too! Very cool 8-)
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
Pitchy

Post by Pitchy »

Merry Christmas too everyone and a Happy New Year.
A lot of water under the bridge good and bad,
Bad when i did it my way, Good when i did it Gods way.

USAF-72-76
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Fellow members and visitors,

I join 81police and others in wishing each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas on the special day of our Lord and Saviour. Without the Lord in our lives, life wouldn't be worth living. Without special friends like each of you, life would be less enjoyable. Tell those close to you how much they mean to you and how much you love and enjpy them in your life.

I will hope that the "jackitis" will be easy on each of you this comng year. ;) However if the bug bites, I will be there to give you reassurance that there is no cure, only intermittent relapses that occurrs when you give in and get the next old springpole. :lol:

I wish the best for all of you and your families. May we continue to be blessed and may the Lord continue to Bless our Great Nation, The United States of America.

Kindest Personal Regards,

jack1653
sting75ray

Post by sting75ray »

Merry Christmas to a great bunch!!!!!! Great pic by the way :D :D