Even dozen now

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
sting75ray

Even dozen now

Post by sting75ray »

I went to a local show on Sunday and brought home number 12 for my Model 12 collection.

Sarge756

Re: Even dozen now

Post by Sarge756 »

Good to hear from you again. Guess you have been busy prowling the gunshows. Hmmmm let`s see, could this be a case of full-blown "Jackitus"? I don`t like where this is going.....12 Mod 12`s....does that mean I will have to collect 81 Mod 81`s ? 11 ...11`s ? 94...94`s ? I`m getting dizzy.....Mitch! ....Help!.... Wake me up!.....
Great looking bunch of shuckers. Now I can add wanting to see your collection, to a close up look at the "62" and shooting on your skeet range ,should I ever get to W. Oklahoma.
Joe
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

Plus, now either or both of you can start on your 14 of the 14s or 141 of the 141s or... :twisted:
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Stingray,

That is a nice collection of Model 12's. I think it is great to see guys get it on with their collections. 8-) When the "jackitis" produces results like this it is worth putting up with the consequences. :lol: I can tell you that 12 isn't nearly enough particularly when you have space to put them. ;)

Regards,

jack1653
sting75ray

Post by sting75ray »

Sarge756 wrote:Good to hear from you again. Guess you have been busy prowling the gunshows. Hmmmm let`s see, could this be a case of full-blown "Jackitus"? I don`t like where this is going.....12 Mod 12`s....does that mean I will have to collect 81 Mod 81`s ? 11 ...11`s ? 94...94`s ? I`m getting dizzy.....Mitch! ....Help!.... Wake me up!.....
Great looking bunch of shuckers. Now I can add wanting to see your collection, to a close up look at the "62" and shooting on your skeet range ,should I ever get to W. Oklahoma.
Joe

Come on out. Trap season is just around the corner. Looking forward to working with the youth again this year. I guess I could start on the Model 11s next, I just need 7 more of them.
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

/\ :lol: /\
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine