Trying to help

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
sting75ray

Trying to help

Post by sting75ray »

Walking along the Potomac River at noon the today I heard somebody screaming for help. Looking down I noticed the Obama family drowning in the water below. I myself can not swim but being the kind of person I am I wanted to do all I could to help so I notified the DC Police department and the White House. It is now 5 PM and the Obama family have all drowned in the river and I still have heard nothing back from the police or the White House. I am now beginning to think I wasted 2 stamps.
imfuncity

Re: Trying to help

Post by imfuncity »

I like :lol: Agree, save the stamps - you might need them for the Hillary or ....

BTW did you hear that Anthony Weiner is going to run for president against Obama in 2012...? He has even chosen attorney general Eric Holder as his running mate. Be sure to get your Weiner-Holder bumper stickers early, before they are all gone.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
kaintuck

Post by kaintuck »

what we need in this country is more un-employed politicians!
"do something kind today"
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

^^What he said.^^
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine