8/81 leather carry case...........

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
kaintuck

8/81 leather carry case...........

Post by kaintuck »

*sigh* wasn't enuff interest to make a go at getting some carry cases made.......the fellow that made mine said he would have to have a goodly order to stop on the saddles for a moment to make them. thank you for those that did inquire, and the ones that sent me pictures of original type cases. :mrgreen:
"do something kind today"
imfuncity

Re: 8/81 leather carry case...........

Post by imfuncity »

Oh well, :( thanks for trying. We'll vicariously keep enjoying yours. (But, I wouldn't leave it lying around to close to us'ns that don't have one :twisted: ).
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
mr mike

Re: 8/81 leather carry case...........

Post by mr mike »

With regard to model 8 / 81 leather carry case, I'd like to urge anyone that "carry's" or would like to have a good quality
case to keep their rifle in to consider "kaintuck's" offer. I don't think his photos really do this case justice.

After cryin' and snivelin' I was able to convince him to have one more made by his Amish friend. In the mean time
Marc was kind and generous enough to let me have the one in the photo rather than wait.

I don't think you can appreciate how well made this case is untill you heft it in your hand, smell the rich leather, and
see the detail in the stiching and workmanship. This Amish friend of his is an artist!
This case is a jewell. There aren't enough superlatives at my command to tell anyone how nice this case actually is.
You have to see it and touch it. Its worth every nickel in my opinion. If made in America, quality work is "your thing"
your gonna love this case.
I sure love mine 8-)