Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
sting75ray

My other hobby

Post by sting75ray »

imfuncity

Re: My other hobby

Post by imfuncity »

Way-cool corral! 'bout a 61 on the end?
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
sting75ray

Post by sting75ray »

imfuncity wrote:Way-cool corral! 'bout a 61 on the end?

62 on far right, 75 in middle, and my wife's 06 on the left
kaintuck

Post by kaintuck »

and look at the background!!!!.......you could shoot my cannon, walk, pick up the ball, and bring it back...do it all over again!!!!

not many trees! :lol:
"do something kind today"
sting75ray

Post by sting75ray »

kaintuck wrote:and look at the background!!!!.......you could shoot my cannon, walk, pick up the ball, and bring it back...do it all over again!!!!

not many trees! :lol:

The building on the right in the background is my reloading room and on the south side of it is my 400 yd rifle range and trap range. BTW I have THREE trees in my yard.
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

kaintuck - See, there you go, Stings got THREE trees. Guess he just doesn't use them to hang targets on like in some neighborhoods. :o ;)

400 yd range! How cool is that. 8-) I can't even get that on the BLM public range (which also has no trees but huge rocks that some numbskulls paint targets on, which will ultimately get this range closed down too. :cry:)
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine