8's and 81's for sale at great prices

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
J. Riekers

8's and 81's for sale at great prices

Post by J. Riekers »

The new Cabelas in Allen, TX has 10 rifles, 6 Model 8's and 4 Model 81's in .25, .30, .32 and .35 Remington from $295 (3) to $595 (1) and in-between. This is the BEST selection and pricing I have EVER seen - anywhere at once. Also several Rem 14's and 141's in .25, .30 and .35 Rem. The store opens tomorrow so RUN....
www.TARSporting.com
co-owner
Professional Hunter

buy Joe's books: www.huntingtheintroducedspecies.com
imfuncity

Re: 8's and 81's for sale at great prices

Post by imfuncity »

Rats, it's a few thousand miles too far. You headed over to see how they do?
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
J. Riekers

Post by J. Riekers »

Well the Cabela's in Allen officially opened on Thursday. I really expected the 8's and 81's to go quickly. Only one seems to have been sold since Wed, as of Sun morn. Interestingly, they added two more! One is a .30 with a Stith mounted Lyman and the other is a .35 with a Stith mounted scope of unknown make - none that I could see on it. Either was $369!
www.TARSporting.com
co-owner
Professional Hunter

buy Joe's books: www.huntingtheintroducedspecies.com
JJ Roberts

Post by JJ Roberts »

Joe,Thanks for posting the Remington M-8 & 81 sale,I purchased a model 8 in .25cal. J.J.
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

Glad someone here got it - it was killing me that the poor girl was sitting there without a home.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine