Looking for Remington Model 8 D, E or F Grade, Any Caliber!

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
remcrazy

Looking for Remington Model 8 D, E or F Grade, Any Caliber!

Post by remcrazy »

Like many others, I'm on a quest to find a Remington Model 8 D, E or F Grade in any caliber. Must be 95% or better inside/out, fully functional, all original, matching serial numbers, unmolested. I know this is like asking for the world but, somewhere out there is a Deluxe Grade that will fullfill my needs! I'm willing to pay fair market values and/or trade rifle/rifles from my collection to get one. I have a few high end, much sought after variations! I will only relinquish information on what they are to those serious and having a Deluxe as described! Please email me direct at: "circlebranch@cox.net" with Condition, Value, Grade and of course some "quality" pictures. I will do same for those interested in rifles available for trade. Please let me know what you may have interest in.

I have available, many other items such as: custom stocks; every variation for Remington Model 8 & 81 including Trials & Military Full Stock, even modified custom stocks for such rifles as the VerSchnieder Carbines; custom barrel bands for Trials Rifles, custom front sights for both Trials & Military Full Stock (as you may/may not know, these sights are NOT available anywhere, nor are the custom formed correct barrel bands!) Custom milling/fitting of "your" 1901 Krag sight for Military or 1903 Springfield 48S sight for Trials Rifles. I offer a complete service of custom hand fitting each stock to your particular rifle! I will custom build your Trials, Military Full Stock, or other, top to bottom if so desired! Remington Model 8, 81 "tools", sights, 8 & 81 parts (including some NOS and near new original stocks!), scope mounts, etc. etc. However, I do not/will not perform any services that require a qualified gunsmith that pertain to mechanical functioning/firing of the rifle! I'm sure I can fullfill your needs as you hopefully may fullfill mine.

I thank the entire Remington Community and all the folks here at The Great Model 8 for any/all help they may provide!

With kindest respects,
Remcrazy

Last bumped by remcrazy on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 am.