Amazed.........

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Packmule

Amazed.........

Post by Packmule »

Well wanted to drop in and post for a second, its been two years since I started this web site and five years since the
first Model 8 forum and I am amazed how its grown. Its really cool to look back and see how far it has come, thanks
to all of you and for Cam taking it over when I no longer had the time to invest in the running of it. Just wanted to
give a big congrats to everyone for keeping the Model 8 and Model 81 alive and well in the 21 century and keep it up.
I enjoy reading all the post and watching it grow. Thanks again and God Bless

R.M.Jones
creator of the Great model 8 forum and website by default.......

RSA Member
German Gun Collectors Association

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
ROBOPUMP

Re: Amazed.........

Post by ROBOPUMP »

I just wanted to thank you for creating this great website where lovers of the model 8 and 81 can share thougts. It is also a great feeling I have for you as a committed Christian. We need more of you in today's world.

ROB
Wildgoose

Post by Wildgoose »

As a late comer to this site I would also like to thank you and of course the others who have put in the time and trouble to create and maintain this great resorce. It has provied both entertainment and valuable information in this new avenue of my life long love of American firearms and history. Our nation is a very unique place in the world for many reasons and the folks like those here are one of the things that have made it so.
ctgodog

Post by ctgodog »

Although I am a new member of the forum, I woulod also like to say "thank you" for this resource. I hope to be an active contributor, and learn from the members. I have already learned so much from all of you, and I feel welcome, and right at home. A great palce to spend time and learn about the rifles that I really care about.

Clint
[b][color=#0040FF]Time is the Essence of Life, Wine, and Great Guns[/color][/b]