I may just be the happiest man on Earth!

Hunting pictures of your Remington Autoloader
45guy

I may just be the happiest man on Earth!

Post by 45guy »

Well, we have another 5 nuisance tags for whitetail on the farm again this year. Thanks to Mitch, my beloved chromed out .30 may be on its way home shortly. If I can dig up a few rounds, I will be sure to have some hunting photos to post shortly. Also, anyone in the NE Ohio area is welcome to join me for an 8/81 hunt.
"The sound of shot sweeping through the air toward you is impressive though. I'll give you that. It's like being swatted with the broom of God."
Behemotosh

Re: I may just be the happiest man on Earth!

Post by Behemotosh »

Hey 45guy,

With a few tanks of gas I could be in the N.E. in a couple of days!

Just kidding though. I do like the 30 Rem. I have my eye on one here in The People's Republic of Kalifornia-left coast ya know.

We are still waiting for the results of the Kalifornia draw to see how we fared on tags. I could get a hog here, but a hog costs as much as the 30 Rem I want.

Shoot straight!
Behemotosh
TNrifleman

Post by TNrifleman »

Nice photo. Those tools, including Henwood's book, could serve a man well. The knife looks like a great piece.
45guy

Post by 45guy »

We shall see when the rifle gets back. Until then, I suppose I'll be using the 11-87 and some buckshot. By the way, the pretty knife has been relegated to sitting around looking pretty, and I'm using an ugly blade I forged from an old harrow tooth.
"The sound of shot sweeping through the air toward you is impressive though. I'll give you that. It's like being swatted with the broom of God."
45guy

Post by 45guy »

my model 8 should be on its way home today!!!!!!!!!!! It's a little bittersweet though as I go back to work July 12th... In Virginia...
45guy

Post by 45guy »

Well, the ugly stick made it back today! Thanks for the ammo Mitch! Hopefully I can get a deer before I go back to work!
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

You betcha, wanted to make sure you had a chance to do a tag & bag.

On the other hand, it is original (obsolete) ammo if you want to sell it so you can get more bang for your buck(s) ... it's yours to enjoy however you want.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine