Looking To Buy, Kreiger Conversion, 15 Shot Magazines, etc!

Ask about your Model 8 & 81
remcrazy

Looking To Buy, Kreiger Conversion, 15 Shot Magazines, etc!

Post by remcrazy »

Howdy Fellow 8 & 81 Buffs! I know this is like asking for "Hens Teeth" but, the unasked questions get no answers either! I know everyone is looking for the same items and is just a crap shoot to find them. I'm looking for a Kreiger Conversion; 5, 10 or 15 round magazine/magazines; Police Special and/or Deluxe Grade rifles. I have a few projects started for the winter months to keep from going stir crazy. Being a disabled, retired old fart requires hobbies/projects to keep going. A busy mind is a good thing and working with ones hands is quite good therapy! I understand these items are rare, tough to find and may be expensive but, am willing to pay for such. Any help, leads or offers with prices wanted would be most appreciated. Please contact me at: circlebranch@cox.net or Phone/Fax: 623-566-2096. I thank the Remington community for their valuable time to read and review my requests!
Kindest Regards To All!
Remcrazy
81police

Re: Looking To Buy, Kreiger Conversion, 15 Shot Magazines, etc!

Post by 81police »

I do have a 5 round magazine patterned after a Krieger (side springs riveted) made by Pete Verschneider that we would sell. Some light fitting may be required. The magazine is in great condition complete. Email me if interested.

cat9x@hotmail.com
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator