* NEW PAGE CREATED - MODEL 8/81 GRADES

Ask about your Model 8 & 81
81police

* NEW PAGE CREATED - MODEL 8/81 GRADES

Post by 81police »

We've added another page to the site called "The Grades of the Model 8 & 81". We tried to discuss each and every grade of the Model 8 as well as the Model 81. There's a lot of good info and cool pictures in there so enjoy! You can find the page by going to the home site http://www.thegreatmodel8.net or by clicking the link below...

http://thegreatmodel8.remingtonsociety. ... ge_id=1051

A big THANK YOU to Corey Creamer, Jack Ahlberg, and Tom Ramsey for helping us with this page, we couldn't have done it without your help fellas! We are very grateful and humbled by your knowledge.

God bless,
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
imfuncity

Re: * NEW PAGE CREATED - MODEL 8/81 GRADES

Post by imfuncity »

"Like" Thanks guys.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
sighthound

Post by sighthound »

BRAVO, AMAZING, Gentlemen,Thank You for this giant leap foreward in information. Jerry
rem81auto

Post by rem81auto »

Cam, well done. I for one appreciate the work it took to put it together. Dennis
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Cam,

My congratulations on a very good article. For the first time one can see the various grades and associated checkering in one place. I find it truly amazing how many different checkering patterns are on these rifles and not all of them are factory. I found it interesting to see some of the very rare pictures of the engraved rifles.

The picture of the "C" grade was the first one I have seen with the letter C on the receiver. I may have to see if I can locate one of them. Okay Mitch, get on the hunt for one for me. :lol:

I have some of the non-factory checkering and some are not so nice but they are different and add a variety to the collection. Some of the guys were pretty good while others look like the used a pocket knife.

Now that you have completed this fine piece of work, we will be awaiting the next new topic to hit the forums. What is it going to be?? :?: Thanks again Cam for a wonderful job.

Regards,

jack1653
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

"Now that you have completed this fine piece of work, we will be awaiting the next new topic to hit the forums. What is it going to be??"
Several of us have already put in for a Model 11 page - you do't think we are going to let him slack off now that we see what he can do!! ;)
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
sting75ray

Post by sting75ray »

That was a great page to visit. Really enjoyed looking at all those fine 8s and 81s.